Fisheries Society of the British Isles Student Travel Exchange Program
Background: Each year the International Fisheries Section of the American Fisheries Society and the Fisheries Society of the British Isles sponsor travel grants for the exchange of one student member between the Annual Meetings of both societies. If you’re interested in additional information on the exchange or an application, please contact Patrick Cooney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- AFS: Jeremy Higgs, Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, University of Southern Mississippi, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- FSBI: Dominic Andradi-Brown. Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- AFS: Zachary Penny, Department of Fish & Wildlife Sciences, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho.
- FSBI: Daniel Jeffries, School of Biological, Biomedical & Environmental Sciences, University of Hull, Hull, UK
- AFS: Patrick Cooney (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA)
- FSBI: Rachel Emma Ball (University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Steve Midway (University of North Carolina, Wilmington, USA)
- Serena Wright (Swansea University, School of the Environment & Society, Wales, UK)
- Ana Lewis(University of Southampton National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, UK)
- Marybeth Brey (North Carolina State University, Department of Zoology, North Carolina, USA)